- “Night at the Museum and Media Arts Workshops: Multimedia Conversations” (presentation with Dr. Joseph Ugoretz, Macaulay Honors College of CUNY): 12th Annual CUNY IT Conference: John Jay College of Criminal Justice, December 6, 2013.
- “Imagining Madeleine.” The Feminine in André Gide’s Life and Works (panel sponsored by Association des Amis d’André Gide): 127th MLA Annual Convention, Seattle, WA, January 2012.
- Re-Curating the Snapshot: Student-Created Videos for Deeper Analysis (panel with Dr. Joseph Ugoretz and Lindsey Freer, Macaulay Honors College of CUNY). Eighth Annual CUNY IT Conference: John Jay College of Criminal Justice, December 4, 2009 .
- The Writing Fellow/Faculty Collaboration in a Community College: Paradigms of Faculty Development (panel with Dr. Linda Hirsch, WAC Coordinator, Hostos Community College of CUNY). Ninth Biennial 2008 International Writing Across the Curriculum Conference: University of Texas at Austin, May 29-31, 2008.
- “The Peopling of New York City: SocioWiki NYC.” Using Wikis for Interdisciplinary Research. Future Present of Instructional/Information Technology in CUNY: John Jay College of Criminal Justice, November 30, 2007.
- “The Queer ‘I’ for the North African: André Gide’s Immoralist and the Other Spaces of Desire.” Other Spaces: Duke University, September 29-30, 2006.
- “The Queer ‘I’ for the North African: André Gide’s Immoraliste.” Locating Empire: Seduction, Domination, and Revolt in the French Cultural Reach: The Graduate Center of CUNY, October 6, 2006.
- Planning Committee, Conference Organizer, Panel Facilitator. WAC/WID Professional Education Series. CUNY: September 2005 to January 2006. The Graduate Center of CUNY, 2005-2006.Professional Development series for 120 CUNY Writing Fellows and Faculty WAC Coordinators of 20 Campuses featuring six events of workshops, panel discussions, lectures. Topics addressed were WAC/WID in the University, CUNY Testing, ESL, Critical Pedagogy, Plagiarism
- Integrating Modern Art Within the Social Context of the 20th and 21st Centuries (panel with Prof. Magda Vasillov, Chair, Department of Humanities, Hostos Community College). Making Connections: A CUNY General Education Conference in Integrative Learning: LaGuardia Community College of CUNY, May 6, 2005.
- “Asynchronous Learning with Modern Art” (with Prof. Magda Vasillov). Online and Writing Intensive: A Perfect Fit for CUNY Students. Leveraging and Managing Change with Instructional and Information Technology at CUNY: John Jay College of Criminal Justice, November 19, 2004.
- “The Dynamic of the Writing Fellow and Faculty Member in Designing an Online Writing Intensive Art Course” (with Prof. Magda Vasillov). Online Writing/Online Learning. WAC 2004: Seventh National Writing Across the Curriculum Conference, University of Missouri, Columbia Campus, St. Louis, MO, June 2004.
- “Playing With Color: Josephine Baker in Film.” Memory and Narrative: The Graduate Center of CUNY, April 2002.